Registration Fees/Payment Options
Students must register as members in Moo Gong Ryu Oriental Martial Arts College
each year. Participation in OMAC classes and other benefits of membership are
conditioned upon maintenance of current membership and will not be available to
students whose membership fee is not paid when due. The amount of fee is set in
January of each year.
Tuition/Fees Requirements for Choong Moo Members
Members of the Choong Moo DoJang (Cleveland, Ohio) pay quarterly tuition and
the annual registration fee. Students must pay all fees to be eligible
to attend class, take promotion tests, and participate in other OMAC activities.
Payment policies are given in the following table:
||Annual Registration Fee
||1st day of 1st month of 13 week period
||January 1 each year
|Acceptable Forms of Payment:
||Cash, check, money order, or credit card authorization
||Cash, check, money order
||Choong Moo OMAC
- MAIL to address shown on invoice, OR
- Pay through Shaker Recreation Department and mail receipt to OMAC in Columbus.
- MAIL to address shown on invoice
- DO NOT send to Shaker Recreation Department
|Required Form: (provided in App. G)
||Shaker Recreation Registration Form
||OMAC Registration Form
Return to Home Page
- PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN CLASS. THEY MUST BE MAILED.
- Payment for tuition and annual fees cannot be included in the same
chech or money order. Please issue two seperate checks.
- Include the appropriate registration form as listed above.
- Credit Card Payments can be made by completing and sending to OMAC
Choong Moo a completed credit card authorization which can be obtained
by clicking this link